TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the website / mobile application, and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
The Agreement applies to you whether you are :
A medical practitioner or health care provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the website / mobile application, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions (“Practitioner(s)”, “you” or “User”); or
A patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for Practitioners through the website / mobile application (“End-User”, “you” or “User”); or
Otherwise a user of the Website / mobile application (“you” or “User”).
This Agreement applies to those services made available by Lifecare Foundation on the website / mobile application, which are offered free of charge to the Users (“Services”), including the following:
- For Practitioners: Listing of Practitioners and their profiles and contact details, to be made available to the other users and visitors to the website / mobile application;
- For other Users: Facilities to (i) create and maintain Health Records, medical histories and the like, (ii) search for Practitioners by name, speciality, and geographical area, and other details provided by the practitioner, and (iii) to make appointments with said Practitioners.
By creating an account and availing, you irrevocably accept all the conditions stipulated by this Agreement, Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policies available on the website, and agree to abide by them.
Lifecare Foundation reserves the right to modify or terminate any service and at such a time modified agreements will be sent to your correspondence (email or other). You are advised to go through the updated agreement, the continuation of use of the website / mobile application of the user would be taken as an implication of your acceptance of the updated agreements and be bound by it. You can cancel any or all the services, should you not agree with the aforementioned update.
The Agreement is published in compliance with, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
Conditions of use
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website / mobile application in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website / mobile application or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Lifecare Foundation that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website / mobile application and the Services available through the Website / mobile application, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- The website / mobile application allows Lifecare Foundation to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
Lifecare Foundation shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Lifecare Foundation or to any other person acting on behalf of Lifecare Foundation.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the website / mobile application. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Lifecare Foundation of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although Lifecare Foundation will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Lifecare Foundation or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Lifecare Foundation has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Lifecare Foundation has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
- Lifecare Foundation may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues
- Lifecare Foundation assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the website / mobile application or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the website / mobile application. If a User is dissatisfied with the website / mobile application, the User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the website / mobile application.
- Users are allowed to provide feedback about their experiences with the Practitioner, however, the User shall ensure that the same is provided in accordance with applicable law. The user however understands that Lifecare Foundation shall not be obliged to act in such manner as may be required to give effect to the content of Users feedback, such as suggestions for delisting of a particular Practitioner from the website / mobile application.
- If Lifecare Foundation determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, Lifecare Foundation reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the website / mobile application or any of your accounts with Lifecare Foundation and makes such declaration on the website / mobile application alongside your name/your clinic’s name as determined by Lifecare Foundation for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify Lifecare Foundation for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected Lifecare Foundation or its Users.
- The Appointment created will only reserve the slot of the doctor for 24 hours after which the appointment will be cancelled.
Book appointment and call facility
Lifecare Foundation enables Users to connect with Practitioners through:
- Book facility that allows Users book an appointment through the mobile application
- Lifecare Foundation will ensure Users are provided confirmed appointment on the Upcoming appointments. However, Lifecare Foundation has no liability if such an appointment is later cancelled by the Practitioner, or the same Practitioner is not available for appointment.
- The results of any search Users perform on the Website / mobile applications for Practitioners should not be construed as an endorsement by Lifecare Foundation of any such particular Practitioner. If the User decides to engage with a Practitioner to seek medical services, the User shall be doing so at his/her own risk.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Lifecare Foundation is not involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis and hence is not responsible for any interactions between User and the Practitioner. User understands and agrees that Lifecare Foundation will not be liable for:
- User interactions and associated issues User has with the Practitioner;
- the ability or intent of the Practitioner(s) or the lack of it, in fulfilling their obligations towards Users;
- any wrong medication or quality of treatment being given by the Practitioner(s), or any medical negligence on part of the Practitioner(s);
- inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties or any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Practitioner to provide agreed Services;
- any misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the Practitioner or the Practitioner’s staff;
- cancellation or no show by the Practitioner or rescheduling of booked appointments or any variation in the fees charged.
Lifecare Foundation Soutions may provide End-Users with a free facility known as ‘Documents’ on its mobile application ‘Lifecare Foundation Telehealth’. Information available in your Records is of two types:
- User-created: Information uploaded by you or information generated during your interaction with Lifecare Foundation Telehealth ecosystem, eg: appointment, medicine order placed by you etc.
- Practice-created: Health Records generated by your interaction with a Practitioner.
- Your records are only created after you have signed up and explicitly accepted these Terms.
- The reminder provided is only a supplementary way of reminding you to perform your activities as prescribed by your Practitioner. In the event of any medicine reminders provided by Lifecare Foundation, you should refer to your prescription before taking any medicines. Lifecare Foundation is not liable if for any reason reminders are not delivered to you or are delivered late or delivered incorrectly, despite its best efforts. In case you do not wish to receive the reminders, you can switch it off through the Lifecare Foundation app.
- It is your responsibility to keep your correct mobile number and email ID updated in the profile. Lifecare Foundation Telehealth is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused due to your failure in updating the contact details with Lifecare Foundation.
- Lifecare Foundation uses industry–level security and encryption to your health records. However, Lifecare Foundation does not guarantee to prevent unauthorized access if you lose your login credentials or they are otherwise compromised. In the event you are aware of any unauthorized use or access, you shall immediately inform Lifecare Foundation of such unauthorized use or access. Please safeguard your login credentials and report any actual suspected breach of account to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In case you want to delete your records, you can do so by contacting our service support team. However only your account and any associated health records will be deleted, and your health records stored by your Practitioners will continue to be stored in their respective accounts.
- You may lose your “User created” record, if the data is not synced with the server.
- Lifecare Foundation is not liable if for any reason, health records are not delivered to you or are delivered late despite its best efforts.
- Lifecare Foundation is not responsible or liable for any content, fact, health records, medical deduction or the language used in your health records whatsoever. Your Practitioner is solely responsible and liable for your health records and any information provided to us including but not limited to the content in them.
- Lifecare Foundation has the ability in its sole discretion to retract Health Records without any prior notice if they are found to be shared incorrectly or inadvertently.
- Lifecare Foundation will follow the law of land in case of any constitutional court or jurisdiction mandates to share the health records for any reason.
- You agree and acknowledge that Lifecare Foundation may need to access the health record for cases such as any technical or operational issue of the End User in access or ownership of the Records.
- You acknowledge that the Practitioners you are visiting may engage Lifecare Foundation software or third party software for the purposes of the functioning of the Practitioner’s business and Lifecare Foundation’s services including but not limited to the usage and for storage of Records in India and outside India, in accordance with the applicable laws.
- To the extent that your Records have been shared with Lifecare Foundation or stored on any of the Lifecare Foundation products used by Practitioner’s you are visiting, and may in the past have visited, You hereby agree to the storage of your records by Lifecare Foundation pertaining to such previously visited clinics and hospitals who have tie ups with Lifecare Foundation for the purposes of their business and for Lifecare Foundation’s services including but not limited to the usage and for storage of Records in India and outside India, in accordance with the applicable laws and further agree, upon creation of your account with Lifecare Foundation, to the mapping of such records as may be available in Lifecare Foundation database to your User account.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://lifecarefoundation.in/contact-us/
Terms & Conditions:
- By submitting the form above, you are allowing Lifecare foundation health advisors to call you back at your convenient time.
- Our Health advisor and Medical team will be involved to guide you in the complete cycle of the testing process and will facilitate the diagnosis process for prevention of any disease.
- Your health vitals and history will be taken for pre-diagnosis and for suggesting the relevant tests.
- Once you confirm your booking, a trained Phlebotomists (Sample Collector) will be assigned to visit you on your chosen time and pickup address and for collection of sample. Phlebotomist may also take other vitals if suggested in the pre diagnosis.
- Your sample will then be transported to the nearest collection hub maintaining the integrity of the sample and will be centrifuged before sending to the lab for processing.
- Once the results are processed in the lifecare foundation lab will verify the results .
- You will also be offered a post report counselling by our Doctors & Dietician as a part of the healthcare service offered to you based on the slot you booked prior.
- Lifecare foundation offers customer support between 7AM – 7 PM to resolve any of your concern during and after the entire diagnosis process.
- Dear Customer, we are pleased on your signup with lifecare foundation today. By entering your phone number you agree that we may send you text notifications, text marketing offers and health checkup reminders. By signing up you provide your consent to receive communication from Lifecare foundation.
Refunds & Cancellation
- In case of test/appointment cancellation due to any personal reasons, we will refund the amount within 5 working days. To claim a refund, kindly support it with related documents or information.
- If the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification provided either by lifecare foundation) has been provided but challenged beyond 3 days will not be considered.
- Diabetes & Thyroid can vary due to various factor like fasting or time of sample collection. So variation in these tests will not be considered
- Variation in lipid profile will not be considered.
- Lifecare Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice. The time provided for consultation or conducting test is indicative and actual time for availing the Services may change depending on the availability of the phlebotomists. The user/customer can reschedule or cancel the service.
- In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by Lifecare Foundation due to any reason, the user/customer may ask for rescheduling the appointment within 15 (fifteen) days and if user/customer fails to reschedule the appointment with 15 (fifteen) days then such user/customer will not be entitled for any refund or cancellation of the payment as may be made to Lifecare Foundation.